A home place where folks equip themselves to align their life to their values, while dwelling in community upon what’s most important.
- The one life we each have been given is an amazing gift. And when lives come together in a place to become a community, that gift is renewed and multiplied.
- The foundation of a joyful, meaningful, healthy, peaceful, helpful and beautiful life is a lifestyle of subsistence, in which we do all we can to meet our own needs, care for our neighbors, and find elemental satisfaction in simple pleasures.
- One’s vocation should complement this full life in the place one cares about – it should not replace it.
- The standard of our life, our home and our work must be one and the same: their constructive fit to our community.
- To live according to these principles requires traditions of wisdom, a community of support, and a lifetime of intention.
This is a contact page with some basic contact information and a contact form.